Prestige Scalloped Post & Rail Fencing for Horse & Pony Paddocks
The Prestige fencing range is ultimate in good looks, perfect for equestrian or high end landscaping and boundary fencing.
Strong and elegant, with chamfered tops, the Prestige scalloped post and half round are ideally suited for public leisure areas, such as heritage sites, woodland walks and theme parks, Prestige is also an established favourite in equestrian circles and is widely specified for secure stabling enclosures, ménages and in sporting venues.
Prestige scalloped fencing is highly recommended by professionals for its ease of installation and versatility, offering a choice of standard or premium weight rails and two, three or four rail scalloped post options. The four-rail option in particular, is often specified for equestrian stud farms to eliminate the risk of young foals escaping and at zoos and country parks to contain smaller animals. It’s smooth surface reduces any contact risk of harm to both public and livestock and combines elegant good looks with inherent strength
- Specially selected kiln dried redwood timbers for the ultimate quality product
- Pressure-treated Impra wood preservative protects against insects and fungal decay
- Peace of mind 15 year warranty
- Huge maintenance cost savings over extended service life
- Range of sizes and rail options for any application
- Chamfered posts and smooth contact surfaces for added safety
- Quick and easy to install
M&M Timber Prestige fencing timbers are FSC Certified and are backed by the independent WPA Benchmark accreditation. The WPA benchmark scheme relates specifically to the durability (resistance to biological degradation) of wood treated with preservative by an industrial impregnation process. It applies specifically to a treated product such as a post. Products certificated under this scheme are verified as being compliant with BS8417, the wood preservation code of practice.