Transport & Utilities
The timber range of posts, rails and strainers are used for fencing projects on highways, rail network and for utility projects to protect drainage, AD plants, treatment works etc.
- Manufactured using sustainable timbers
- Feature an Anti–twist four sided point for reinforced support
- Incised to improve penetration of wood preservative for ultimate protection where the post is at most risk of decay.
- Kiln dried timbers 40% moisture for Spruce and 30% for Pine.
- Pressure treated with Tanalith E to offer a greater level of protection
- Tagged with a stainless steel, no rust nail with date recognition
- Supported with 15 year warranty
- Meets Use Class 4 (UC4) BS8417 for ground zone requirements
- Incising pattern approved by the Building Research Establishment (BRE)
Call us today on 0333 003 5133 for more information