Transport & Utilities Timber Fences
The timber range of posts, rails and strainers are used for fencing projects on highways, rail network and for utility projects to protect drainage, AD plants, treatment works etc.
- Manufactured using sustainable timbers
- Feature an Anti–twist four sided point for reinforced support
- Incised to improve penetration of wood preservative for ultimate protection where the post is at most risk of decay.
- Kiln dried timbers 40% moisture for Spruce and 30% for Pine.
- Pressure treated with Tanalith E to offer a greater level of protection
- Tagged with a stainless steel, no rust nail with date recognition
- Supported with 15 year warranty
- Meets Use Class 4 (UC4) BS8417 for ground zone requirements
- Incising pattern approved by the Building Research Establishment (BRE)
Call us today on 0333 003 5133 for more information