Agricised machine rounded and peeled fencing posts with incision for increased protection
M&M Timber͛s highly acclaimed Agricised range of machine rounded and peeled timbers feature a scientifically designed incising process for increased protection – a virtual ͚zone of confidence͛– at the critical area where the post is at most risk of decay. The Agricised incisions allow deeper penetration of the wood preservative to provide more effective and consistent protection.
During production, the machine rounded timbers pass through a purpose designed incisor process that adds a ground contact band of consistent and uniform incisions to a depth of up to 6mm along a third of its length, which includes the vulnerable decay zone. These incisions allow a deep penetration of preservative protection that meets Use Class 4 (UC4) BS8417 ground contact zone requirements. The process also serves to ease surface tension and reduces the incidence of surface cracking.
- Agricised unique incising technology delivers an effective zone of confidence in the area prone to decay.
- 15 year anti-rot warranty* – no quibble replacement policy in the event of a post failing due to rot
- Pressure treated with Tanalith E to offer a greater level of protection
- Anti–twist four sided point*
- Huge savings in replacement materials and labour over extended lifetime
- Meets Use Class 4 (UC4) BS8417 for ground zone requirements
- Incising pattern approved by the Building Research Establishment (BRE)
- Online warranty registration system visit www.mmtimber.co.uk/warranty
Always specify Agricised as it offers huge savings in replacement materials and labour costs over an extended lifetime compared to non-Agricised fencing timbers with the peace of mind of a warranty.
*Terms and conditions apply